About Me

My photo
This is a blog for John Weber. One of my joys in life is helping others get ahead in life. Content here will be focused on that from this date forward. John was a Skype for Business MVP (2015-2018) - before that, a Lync Server MVP (2010-2014). I used to write a variety of articles (https://tsoorad.blogspot.com) on technical issues with a smattering of other interests. I have a variety of certifications dating back to Novell CNE and working up through the Microsoft MCP stack to MCITP multiple times. FWIW, I am on my third career - ex-USMC, retired US Army. I have a fancy MBA. The opinions expressed on this blog are mine and mine alone.

2017/01/05

SfB Online and AudioCodes handsets

As part of another process, I was browsing through the Skype OIP and Lync OIP sites…and noticed that only the AudioCodes 440HD was qualified for SfB Online.

Odd, says I.  My 450HD just worked.  So, I commenced to testing with the 405 and the 420HD that I happened to have handy.  Here is my firmware load per phone:

image

I then proceeded to use the web interface on each handset to modify the login to the UPN of an SfB online user.

SfBO login with each model shown was successful. Note the firmware version per handset. Test calls worked.  Transfer worked.  Holds worked.  All the basic features that I use worked just fine.

While the 405,420HD, and 450HD do not show on the SfBO OIP, they clearly function as expected.

Nice to know, eh?

YMMV

No comments:

test 02 Feb

this is a test it’s only a test this should be a picture